General Terms and Conditions
Any transactions are exclusively subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
§ 1 Delivery and Services
Contracts between Taunus Metal e.V. (hereinafter “we”) and its clients are concluded only on the basis of the following Terms and Conditions. Other deviating terms and conditions shall not apply unless we expressly agrees to their application in writing. A sales contract becomes legally binding as soon as we confirm the reception of the customer's order (e.g. by telephone, e-mail or conclusive action). When ordering downloads you will be given a valid download code after we have received the payment.
§ 2 Online Orders
Your order is always handled right away and will be shipped promptly.
Delivery dates are not binding unless we have confirmed them as binding in writing.
§ 3 Transport
The customer shall assert claims concerning transport damages directly towards the shipping company within a reasonable period of time and shall also inform us.
§ 3.1 International Shipment
International shipping is always insured. In case of a shipment loss of damage you shall assert claims directly towards the shipper within a reasonable period of time and shall also inform us.
§ 3.2 Domestic Shipment
Small domestic parcels (all shipments that don't exceed shipping and handling costs of € 2.50) shipping is not insured. In case of a shipment loss of damage there is no claim for compensation. Likewise there is no claim for proof of shipment by us. The customer takes the full risk of shipment.
§ 3.3 Optional Shipment Services
If the customer wants insured delivery of small parcels, they shall leave a notification in the message box before finishing the order process. Additional costs caused by special shipping requests shall be at customer's expense.
§ 4. Invoices and Payment
Our invoices are due immediately and shall be paid within 14 days after the date of invoice and delivery without deductions unless otherwise agreed. Starting with the thirtieth day after the date of invoice we are entitled to charge interest to the amount of 3% above the discount rate of German federal bank, the Deutsche Bundesbank.
The purchaser has the right to counter demands only on undisputed demands or recognized by a final court order. The customer can only exercise a right of retention based on a claim from the same contract. Net deliveries within the EU are made only on presentation of a valid VAT registration number.
§ 4.1 Ticket pre-sale / reservation
If you make reservations or are using our possibility to pre-order tickets, your payment needs to be cashed latest 24 hours before the event takes place. Later payment receipts will be rejected and fully refunded. The buyer bears the full costs incurred and has no right to reduced admission to our events. The buyer has to pay the price at the box office.
A reservation and reduced ticket pre-sale respectively is only achieved by receiving an e-mail from us with your personal reservation code. We guarantee the immediate delivery of the reservation code to the given e-mail address when cashed. The buyer takes all risks when providing a wrong or misspelled e-mail address and the ensuing undeliverability.
§ 5 Warranty
Claims concerning the scope of delivery, product defects, erroneous deliveries and quantities variances shall be asserted immediately, latest one week after receipt of the goods in writing.
In case of legitimate claims, we will rectify within a reasonable period of time and take back the shipment, replace it or grant a discount after its own choice.
If the shipment of a rectified product is also inadequate, the purchaser is entitled to charge a discount or to return the goods.
§ 6. Object of Purchase and Property Rights
The object of purchase remains property of us until the full purchase price is paid. The property rights also remain in place for claims against the purchaser in conjunction with the object of purchase, such as repairs and other services. The purchaser shall be obligated to respect the limitation clause governing the retention of property rights.
For the duration of the title retention the purchaser is entitled to the ownership and the contractual use of the object of purchase as long as he fulfills his obligations deriving from the title retention and his obligations resulting from the business connection in due time. In the case that we assert the right from the agreed title retention, the purchaser is obliged to provide us with all necessary information.
§ 7 Rejection of an Order
Ordered and not taken deliveries or unredeemed debits entitle us to cancel the contract and also charge a compensation claim of 20% of the net total plus handling costs of 12,78 EURO plus VAT.
A compensation claim also applies if the customer does not cancel the contract during the withdrawal period in writing.
Submitting an order in our store results in a sales contract. The purchaser agrees to our Terms and Conditions by submitting an order.
§ 8 Data Storage and Data Privacy Protection
We are authorized to store any personal information your provide us. Personal information is not passed onto third parties.
§ 9 Final Provisions
The nullity of single provisions of these General Terms and Conditions has no impact on the validity of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision will be replaced by a valid provision which will resemble the ineffective provision in its economic effect as closely as possible.
All sales prices are net prices and given in EURO plus the applicable VAT. Errors in product descriptions and prices are excepted.
Customer information according to the distance selling regulations
For products ordered by e-mail, telephone, fax or by letter, that neither concern commercial purposes nor self-employment, please note the following.
01. Our Terms and Conditions apply to shipments within Germany.
02. All prices include the current applicable VAT.
03. There is two ways to transfer money to our bank account . You can pay with international bank transfer including IBAN and BIC (only European Union and outside of Germany) or with Paypal. (Rest of the World) The bank details will be given to you.
We accept PayPal payment only by customers having their main residence outside the European Union.
Any payments, not corresponding to the provisions will be returned promptly and any costs arising from this won't be borne by us and are in responsibility of the customer.
04. Our terms of shipment apply always. If you want to make use of other means of shipping, please contact us prior ordering. We're happy to help you find alternative solutions.
05. On completion of an order a legally valid purchase contract is made in accordance with our Terms and Conditions as well as our notes to the customer. Otherwise it will not be possible to place an order.
06. You have the possibility to return your order without giving a reason. The term of redemption starts on receipt of the goods and these instructions. It's sufficient to timely dispatch the goods in order to meet the time limit.
07. In case the goods cannot be send as parcel, you can request that the goods are taken back within the time limit. This needs to be done in written by giving the order details such as article, invoice number, order number and your address.
08. If it turns out that after the arrival of the goods it has deteriorated or if they cannot be returned completely or just partly you are required to pay compensation to the extent that you are answerable for same. When transferring the right of use of goods, the customer entitled to cancel a particular order will cover all costs incurred from the time the goods were received to the time when the order was canceled.
09. Please have the postage properly paid and have your invoice number and address added.
10. Please note that unsealed software and music CDs cannot be returned. Also there is no possibility to return downloads, since downloads, due to its nature, are not eligible for redemption.